FitPick® is a healthy vending and micro market labeling program, to help vending operators and consumers identify products that meet recognized nutrition guidelines.
Today’s FitPick guidelines are easier to understand – maximum values on calories, fat, sugar and sodium – making it simple to see whether a product qualifies or not.
FitPick empowers consumers to make informed snack choices and helps ensure operators meet the latest recognized nutrition standards. FitPick is a smart and responsible choice for any vending or micro market operation.
- FitPick identifies better for you snacks – FitPick appeals to all customers who want informed choice
- FitPick is easy to use – recognizable stickers, labels and clings make it simple for users to identify FitPick items
- FitPick involves no changes to machine or micro market functionality – it involves selection and variety of food choices that meet nutrition standards and a placement of stickers and thin films on machines and products
- FitPick attracts a new consumer base – FitPick helps operators meet customer requests for healthy options with a recognized program that is easy to implement
- FitPick helps operators meet latest recognized nutrition standards
New FitPick® Nutrition Standards Per Package (Non-Schools)
|CALORIES||250 or less||100 or less|
|FAT||10g or less||3.5g or less|
|SATURATED FAT||3g or less||1g or less|
|SUGAR||20g or less||8g or less|
|SODIUM||230mg or less||230mg or less|
Note: the values listed are the upper limit and as calories decrease, the allowances for fat and sugar decrease accordingly.